Hunter and Jumpers
Vita Flex® Pro Victory Rider Patty Stovel is an ace in the hunter and jumper ring. She chooses to focus on the success of every horse and rider as an individual.
Patty began her colorful riding career in Connecticut with her mom as her trainer. Eventually she moved on to train with the legendary George Morris as a working student. Today she is a successful trainer, instructor, and rider with students competing at the Equitation Finals in Harrisburg and Syracuse and qualifying for Zone Finals in the Adult Jumper division. Patty has won over $600,000 in Grand Prix earnings, is a 2-time AHSA Regular Working Hunter of the Year and is a Mount Cenis American Gold Cup Winner.
“For me, every horse is unique, and I think of each horse as an individual. That is how I approach training and teaching. Each horse requires a program specially tailored to meet his unique needs – that’s why I rely on Vita Flex® Pro to help me formulate a performance product regimen to keep my horses performing their best. I rely on Vita Flex® Pro products to keep my horses fit, sound, happy, and performing at their optimum performance level.”
Patty Stovel’s Favorite Vita Flex® Pro Products:
Vita Flex® Pro Master’s Hoof Blend™: For hoof care and improvement
Vita Flex® Pro Equinyl™ Glucosamine with Hyaluronic Acid: For proper joint lubrication and health.
- 2005 American Gold Cup winner
- Trainer of AHSA Amateur Owner Hunter Horse of the Year in 1999 & 2000
- 2000 AHSA Regular Working Hunter Horse of the Year
- 1999 AHSA Regular Working Hunter Horse of the Year
- Highest Placing American at the 1994 World Equestrian Games
- Eight International Hunter Futurity Championships
- Won over $600,000 in Grand Prix Show Jumping
- Reserve in the AHSA Medal Finals
- Successful trainer, instructor and rider with students competing at the Equitation Finals in Harrisburg and Syracuse and qualifying for Zone Finals in the Adult Jumper Division