For Vita Flex® Pro Victory Team Rider and native Texan, Jackie Ganter, barrel racing runs in the family. Jackie started off riding English but after taking her pony as far as she could, she swapped her jodhpurs for a pair of chaps to follow in her mother’s footsteps as a barrel racer. “My mom had me on a horse the day I came home from the hospital, and as soon as I could start riding myself I did.”
Ganter turned pro the day she turned 18, that same year she was named Women’s Professional Rodeo Association Rookie of the Year and qualified for the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo. She won rodeos all over the United States and Canada and qualified for the NFR again in 2016.
“You’re always striving to be better and I’m kind of a perfectionist when it comes to running barrels, which I think is what keeps me going. Very rarely are your runs perfect, so it really keeps me going trying to perfect myself and my horses.”Jackie travels the rodeo circuit with her mom, Angela, to the rodeos, talks to her horses and kisses them on the nose before each run.
In the competitive sport of barrel racing fractions of a second can make the difference between a good ride and a great ride. “Vita Flex Pro offers a variety of high-quality equine products that help my horses excel.
Jackie Ganter’s Favorite Vita Flex® Pro Products
Vita Flex® Pro Lactanase® and Recovery: To support muscles and aid in the post workout recovery process
Vita Flex® Pro Master’s Hoof Blend™: To help maintain healthy hooves
- Women’s Professional Rodeo Association (WPRA) Rookie of the Year
- WPRA Junior World Title
- Won WPRA Slot Race at the WPRA World Finals aboard Guys French Jet
- Won the Cowboy Capital of the World PRCA Rodeo, Stephenville, Texas
- Ranked in the top 5 of the WPRA World Standings
- Winner Champions Challenge Cody, Wyoming
- Won High Prairie Elks Pro Rodeo Alberta, Canada
- Won Medicine Hat Rodeo, Alberta, Canada
- Won Teepee Creek Stampede, Alberta, Canada
- Won Airdrie Pro Rodeo, Alberta, Canada