From Cattle Ranch to the Olympic Arena
For Olympian Adrienne Lyle horses have always been a way of life. Born and raised on a small cattle farm in Washington state, Adrienne grew up riding Western riding ranch ponies, working and cutting cattle and trail riding before moving onto Western gaming and then transitioning into three-day-eventing.
Through three-day-eventing she was introduced to dressage and discovered her life-long ambition to ride, train and develop horses for the sport of dressage. “All I ever wanted to do in life was to make a living doing what I love -- riding and training horses.” Her passion for the sport has taken her all over the world to compete at the Olympics, multiple Nations Cup competitions and the World Equestrian Games.
“My horses are top athletes and their care and nutrition is of the utmost importance. Success in the show ring is built on hard work, proper care, and good nutrition, and I trust Vita Flex products to deliver the level of quality my horses need to shine!”
Adrienne Lyle’s Favorite Vita Flex Products
“I love to use Vita Flex Lactanase on my horses that are working hard and need some help keeping their muscles functioning at optimal level. I feed it twice a day during stressful work or competition. The results are amazing. Anything I can do to help them from getting sore or stiff muscles is of great benefit and Lactanase works wonders for that.”
“Vita Flex Vita-Hoof conditioner is a daily part of my horses’ care. That old adage “No hoof, no horse,” is still true today so that’s why I use Vita-Hoof every day to keep their feet in top condition.”
“I keep all my competition horses on Vita Flex Vitamin E-5000 at all times. I think it helps to keep their immune systems strong and also helps their skin and coat looking and feeling their best.”
“We feed Vita Flex Vitamin C to all our horses before traveling to give them that little boost to help their immune systems stay healthy and strong.”
“Our horses make the transition every season from the dry climate of Idaho to the humid climate of Florida. Keeping their hooves in good condition is vitally important, and that starts from the inside out with Vita Flex Masters Hoof Blend to keep them strong and growing well.”
It is essential that horses drink enough to stay properly hydrated. I feed Vita Flex AccuLytes Electrolyte Paste to all my horses prior to travel and during stressful competition, to replenish their electrolytes and keep them drinking sufficiently.
Adrienne Lyle Career Highlights
- 2017 Silver Medalist Team USA, CHIO Aachen, Germany Nations Cup
- 2017 US National Champion Intermediaire I at Dutta Corp U.S. Festival of Champions at Gladstone, on Horizon
- 2017 US Reserve National Champion Grand Prix at the Dutta Corp U.S. Festival of Champions at Gladstone on Salvino.
- 2017 The Dressage Foundation’s Patsy Albers Award Recipient
- 2016 USDF Horse of Year Prix St. Georges on Horizon
- 2016 USEF Developing Horse Prix St. Georges Champion on Horizon
- 2014 Team USA World Equestrian Games, Normandy, France
- Team and Individual Gold Medal at CDIO Nations Cup, Wellington, FL
- 2012 Member of Team USA London Olympic Games
- 2009 American Hanoverian Society Grand Prix Horse of the Year on Felix
- 2008 Young Adult Grand Prix Champion at USEF National Championships