From Cattle Ranch to Olympic Podium Dressage
For Olympic silver medalist Adrienne Lyle, horses have always been a way of life. Born and raised on a small cattle farm in Washington State, Adrienne grew up riding western ponies, working cattle, and trail riding.
She was introduced to dressage through eventing and discovered her passion: to ride, train, and develop horses for the sport of dressage. “All I ever wanted to do in life was to make a living doing what I love: riding and training horses.” Her love for the sport has taken her all over the world. She has competed in two Olympics, multiple Nations Cups, and the World Equestrian Games. In the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, Adrienne rode for Team USA and took home the Olympic Team Silver Medal. In 2022, she was named United States Equestrian Federation’s International Rider of the Year.
“My horses are top athletes and their care and nutrition is of the utmost importance. Success in the show ring is built on hard work, proper care, and good nutrition, and I trust Vita Flex® Pro products to deliver the level of quality my horses need to shine!”
Adrienne Lyle’s Favorite Vita Flex® Pro Products
Vita Flex® Pro Lactanase® and Recovery: For muscle function during competitions
Vita Flex® Pro Vitamin E-5000™ and Vita Flex® Pro Pure-C: For strong immune systems during travel.
- 2022 United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) International Rider of the Year (aboard Salvino the 2022 USEF International Horse of the Year)
- 2020 Olympics Tokyo , Team Silver Medal
- US Dressage Team at the London Olympics
- US Team World Equestrian Games, Normandy, France
- US National Champion Grand Prix
- US Team Silver Medal CHIO Aachen, Germany